Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Thursday, March 12, 2020

2020 Sponsor: Corrine Walcher Designs

What is your website and other social media?
Instagram: GingyKnits


What is your Ravelry name/group?
Gingy


Tell us about your designs
I like classic design and I design everything from socks to shawls to sweaters to accessories sets. I primarily knit with local dyers (many of whom are Homespun Yarn Party vendors).


How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to open your business?
In May 2014, a dyer friend had a designer pull out on a promised club design, and I thought I could probably throw one together for her. It was Barrel Riders, and I liked it, and began to design a few more things.


What's your favorite thing about having your business?
It allows me to stay home to run the house and take care of my kids. And who doesn't like to play with beautiful yarns all day?


Patterns shown here: Jorunn, Barrel Riders, Photo Finish Cardigan, and


introducing Lullingstone Pullover ($1 off on Ravelry with code Lull until 03/27/2029)

No comments: