Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

2020: needleclicksEtc

needleclicksetc

I create whimsical stitch markers, progress keepers, and paper goods from my original artwork, with the hope of bringing a few smiles to you and your needles! I also hand dye yarn and roving, make rolags and batts, and offer my Skein-it adjustable niddy noddy.

needleclicksetc

Instagram: @needleclicksetc
Facebook: needleclicksEtc
Ravelry: Shafer

needleclicksetc


How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
I have always enjoyed drawing, knitting, sewing, anything to do with color...I opened my etsy shop 9-10 years ago, after much encouragement from friends and family. I started with lots of hand dyed reclaimed yarn. I added a couple of my hand drawn stitch marker designs, and started getting a lot of attention. My stitch markers are unique to my shop since I draw all of the original images, and they are now my primary product. I am so fortunate to have found a such a great little creative niche where I can do all of my favorite things - draw, color, dye yarn and fiber, basically make stuff...and hopefully make my customers smile!

What's your favorite thing about being a maker?
I am certainly a maker, I always have been. Having a creative outlet is extremely important to me. Being able to incorporate my creativity into a small business has been amazing. I am so grateful to all the folks who have made that possible for me.



For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:


  • Online shopping: Place orders on www.needleclicksEtc.etsy.com with code in note to seller at checkout
  • Virtual Booth: Flickr: Needleclicks,Etc.
  • Discount / Special Offer: free shipping for orders of $35 and free gift with purchase of $50 or more (earrings made from some of my stitch marker designs) with code
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook, Instagram
  • No comments: