Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Thursday, March 5, 2020

2020: Scarvelous/SEW.LA (new vendor!)

Scarvelous/SEW.LA

I sew bags, the majority of which are vinyl lined, or waterproof, out of fabric that reflects my ancestry, oilcloth, and modern designer fabrics. They are perfect for projects/notions, cosmetics, diapers and wipes, and pool/beach bags

Scarvelous/SEW.LA

Instagram: @scarvelous
Facebook: Scarvelous
Twitter: @scarvelous

Scarvelous/SEW.LA


How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
18 years. I’ve always been creative, and I needed a creative outlet, whilst working a stressful job in a corporate America.

What's your favorite thing about being a maker?
My customers, and their reactions to my fabric choices.



For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:



  • Online shopping: Direct message on Facebook or Instagram, I can then provide an invoice
  • Virtual Booth: Flickr: 2020 Scarvelous/SEW.LA
  • Discount / Special Offer: 20% off all products over $20
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook, Instagram, Ravelry, Twitter
  • No comments: