Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Friday, March 6, 2020

2020: Silver Siren Designs (formerly Rajkovich Designs)

Silver Siren Designs

I design and create unique accessories for knitters, crocheters and spinners. These include stitch markers, shawl pins, Portuguese knitting tools and fiber inspired jewelry. Fiber arts are my passion and this carries over to each piece I create. My tools and jewelry provide form and function!

Silver Siren Designs

Silver Siren Designs

What shops carry your products?
Knits and Pieces of Annapolis, Fibre Space, Neighborhood Fiber Co

How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
I have been in business for 20 years. My knitting friends inspired me to move into knitting accessories when they saw the type of jewelry that I made. Knitters helped my business to grow into what it is today.

What's your favorite thing about being a maker?
I love making things that make people happy by providing useful tools and creative accessories.




 
For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:
 

No comments: