Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Monday, March 2, 2020

2020: Folktale Fibers

Folktale Fibers

I spin handspun yarn using sustainable fibers, including wool from local farms (and my own small farm) that I wash, card, and dye myself using eco-friendly techniques. I also make wool felt flower hoops and wreaths and soap using milk from my small dairy goat herd and all natural ingredients.

Folktale Fibers

Instagram: @folktalefibers
Facebook: Folktale Fibers
Twitter: @folktale

Folktale Fibers

Do you have a brick & mortar location people can visit?
I'm in Westminster MD, but will not be offering farm visits until further notice.




For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:
 

  • Online shopping: Place orders on www.etsy.com/shop/folktale
  • Virtual Booth: Flickr: Folktale Fibers
  • Discount / Special Offer: 10% off purchase on Etsy with code
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook, Instagram, Ravelry
  •  

    No comments: