Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Saturday, March 7, 2020

2020: Tempting Ewe Yarns

Tempting Ewe Yarns

Tempting Ewe Yarns offers beautifully dyed yarns and fiber fit for knitters, crocheters, spinners, and weavers. Approaching the dye pots with curiosity and creativity, we are dyeing to tempt you with Tempting Ewe Yarns.

Tempting Ewe Yarns


Tempting Ewe Yarns

Do you have a brick & mortar location people can visit?
Cloverhill Yarn Shop
open M-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 12-5 
(limited occupancy at this time)
How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?
7 years. Once I learned to knit, I became curious about yarn as a process. From fleece to finished product. When I started dyeing, it was with plant dyes, followed by Greener Shades eco-friendly dyes, and finally traditional acid dyes. I've always enjoyed playing with color and that's what keeps me interested in dyeing. I have recipes for most colorways but love the one-off colorways I get when I'm having fun in the studio.
What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie?
Play time and finished objects! I enjoy blasting music and trying out new color experiments but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing what people work up with the yarn I've dyed.
Is your shop involved in any charity or educational efforts you’d like to let people know about?
We accept donations for our local school's classroom projects, 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela, Knitters without Borders (knit or crochet bears).



For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:

No comments: