Homespun Yarn Party

Join us on March 27 and 28, 2021 in your living room, via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Featured Post

Sunday, March 8, 2020

2020: Three Ravens Studio

Three Ravens Studio

Hand dyed & processed handspun yarn and fibers for rebels! Christiane also creates small weavings, wearables, and crystal jewelry all using her special yarn. She also offers project bags and small fiber tools.

Three Ravens Studio

Website: threeravens.net
Facebook: ThreeRavens.net
Ravelry: Three Ravens Yarn Page
Ravelry Group: Three Ravens Studio

Three Ravens Studio



How long have you been in business, and what inspired you to start your business?

Three Ravens Studio has been in business for 13 years as a fiber and yarn vendor! I originally started out as a bath and body person who was spinning as a hobby, but the yarn kept piling up faster than I could knit it, and I decided to add it to my shop. It quickly took over as my obsession and I expanded to fibers, then weaving. It was the best decision I ever made!

What's your favorite thing about being a yarnie and maker?
It's a toss up between watching yarn and fiber come from my hands and go out into the world to help make beautiful projects happen, and getting to meet all the amazing, cool people in the fiber world.

Is your shop involved in any charity or educational efforts you’d like to let people know about?

My shop regularly gives to RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network), the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization - https://www.rainn.org/


For the Virtual Homespun Yarn Party, March 22, 2020, 12-5 PM:

  • Online shopping: I can accept orders either through direct PM on Facebook, using Paypal invoices, or through my website at www.threeravens.net
  • Virtual Booth: YouTube: Homespun Yarn Party 2020 Three Ravens Studio
  • Discount / Special Offer: Free shipping with code
  • Platform(s) for the virtual HYP:  Facebook, Instagram

No comments: